Our loving homes
Our Homes - The Principles Of Care
At Walton Care you will be cared for by our compassionate and kind employees. Our core values are at the very heart of what we do and form a big part of our daily culture.
We are committed to creating a happy, safe and stimulating environment of care where our residents are treated as individuals. Our principles of care mean we:
• Encourage independence and personal fulfilment
• Deliver at all times a cheerful, high-quality personal service where rights and choice are a key focus.
• Treat everyone with courtesy and respect
• Ensure dignity and privacy is maintained
• Enable our residents to enjoy the company of friends and family
• Provide companionship
We have an open-door policy so that residents can remain connected to those who are most important to them. This not only extends to friends and family but also to representatives visiting from the community, religious and friendship groups.
Find out more about our loving homes
Based in Walton Le Dale, Preston. Walton. The surroundings are light, spacious and extremely comfortable with an emphasis on friendliness and efficiency.
Situated in the Rosegrove area of Burnley. The Grove prides itself on offering a friendly care environment whilst practising a high standard of care.